How do you make sure that you are breathing only fresh, clean air in your own home?
Many homeowners tend to underestimate the need for having healthy indoor air quality in their homes. You vacuum, clean and scrub your home until it’s squeaky-clean. But the bad news is that there are invisible pollutants that are present in the air such as: mildew, dust mites, mold, bacteria, viruses, skin flakes, pet dander, pollen, chemical fumes and more.
To make sure that you have excellent air quality at home, talk with the trustworthy and professional HVAC systems providers at Buck’s Heating and Air. Our goal is to make sure that your home is the safest and most comfortable place for you and your entire family. We provide you with superior HVAC systems services to ensure that your systems are functioning at their optimum level at all times. Buck’s Heating and Air will also work with you to make sure that you are breathing in excellent air quality in your home.
We are proud to be an authorized Honeywell dealer.
Conserving energy is a Honeywell trademark.
Honeywell invented the programmable thermostat more than a century ago, and all Honeywell products are engineered to operate efficiently and effectively.
Today’s tightly built homes are great for insulation purposes, but they also trap in particles that contaminate the air. In fact, according to the Environmental Protection Agency, indoor air can be two to five times more polluted than outdoor air.
For decades, Honeywell has produced energy-efficient whole-house air cleaners, humidifiers, ventilation systems and more to help improve comfort and the quality of air in the home. Best of all, because Honeywell builds energy efficiency into every product, you’ll be reducing your energy costs while enjoying a more comfortable home.
Our team is ready to help you determine which of these products are right for your home and lifestyle.
Honeywell Electronic Air Cleaners
- Capture up to 99 percent of airborne dust, pollen, smoke, pet dander, mold spores and certain bacteria that pass through the system.
- Extremely effective at cleaning the air throughout the home, Honeywell EACs also maintain airflow and help keep air conditioning coils clean to maximize the efficiency of heating and cooling equipment.
- Eco-friendly renewable filters.
Honeywell Media Air Cleaner
- Capture airborne particles up to 40 times more effectively than standard 1" furnace filters.
- Highly efficient filters last up to one year, far longer than typical 1" filters, while helping to maintain the efficiency of heating and cooling equipment.
Honeywell Whole House Humidification System
- Automatically maintain the proper levels of humidity in your home for increased comfort and energy savings.
- Reduces winter energy bills, because you can turn down the thermostat and still feel comfortable.
- TrueSTEAM delivers the exact amount of moisture needed, saving energy by using dramatically less water than other whole-house humidifiers and operating independent of heating equipment
Honeywell Whole House DE-humidification System
- Eliminate excess moisture in all rooms throughout your home.
- TrueDRYTM dehumidifiers improve comfort while saving energy by reducing the load on the air conditioner.
- Built-in ventilation brings fresh, filtered air into the home.
Honeywell Ventilation Systems
- Bringing fresh air into the home while removing stale air is a key indoor air quality solution.
- Recover up to 80% of the heating/cooling energy from the air leaving your home.
- Energy-efficient ERV or HRV models that use less energy than standard ventilation systems.
REME Halo by RGF
How it works: The REME HALO® in-duct air purifier utilizes RGF’s proprietary Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy technology. Installed into the supply plenum of your existing air conditioning or heating system air ducts, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier produces Hydro-Peroxide plasma that is distributed through the air handler, through the duct system and into the conditioned living space. Unlike passive air technologies, which need pollutants to pass through the unit for purification or filtration, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier sweeps through your home actively purifying pollutants at the source. In addition, the charged plasma induces particles to coagulate or stick together making them bigger and easier for your filter to catch. Hydroperoxides occur naturally in the earth’s atmosphere and are part of nature’s process of cleaning the air.
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
- Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.