Keeping you cool and comfortable
Regular air conditioning maintenance can help protect your A/C unit from many of the common mechanical problems that can lead to breakdowns. In addition to minimizing system failures, routine maintenance can also extend the average lifespan of your system.
At every air conditioning maintenance appointment our technician will:
- Do a safety inspection to ensure that the unit is working properly.
- Clean the condensate line, blower components, and all of the fans.
- Replace or clean the filters.
- Check the pressures of the refrigerants of the condensing unit.
- Test and calibrate the unit to ensure optimal performance and efficiency.
- Inspect the compressors, coils and pipes for damage.
- Check the system controls, wiring and internal connections.
- Remove the dirt and debris from coils and cabinets.
- Check the thermostat functions and connections.
- Monitor the system cycles and startups.
Air conditioning is an essential part of modern life. Seasonal maintenance appointments can pay for themselves in improved system efficiency. Ask us about our annual service agreements that make it easy for you to maintain your system and enjoy valuable discounts.
Don't take chances with your home or business when Buck's Heating and Air is on hand to provide the air conditioning maintenance your system need. Call us today to schedule your maintenance appointment.